1. Application Submission
2. Application Review
3. Personality & Aptitude Test
6. Final Acceptance
Recruitment of New Employees
- We hold open recruitment twice a year – the open recruitment periods are March through May, and September through November.
- The basic recruitment schedule and recruitment notices are the same across the badahyang, with interviews and the selection of successful applicants carried out separately by each affiliate.
- The majors that are relevant to recruitment may change according to the recruitment period. Interested candidates are advised to check recruitment notices.
Recruitment of Experienced Workers
- We recruit experienced employees when there is a specific need, across the different fields of our business. Interviews will take place to examine job experience, expertise, and values.
- Ph.D. and bachelor’s degree positions require relevant experience of no less than three years, while master’s degree positions require relevant experience of one years. This may change, depending on the recruitment period. Interested candidates are advised to check recruitment notices.